Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Visting Great Grama Carr

Now that Grama has recovered and settled in after her cataract surgery, Aubrey and I popped over to her house for a visit. Grama Carr is my paternal grandma, and by far my favorite extended family member! She's the epitome of class and traditional mother/grandmother and I just love love love her! I was so excited to bring Aubrey over to hang out with her some. :)

I can't wait until Aubrey is old enough to sit on the floor and go through Grama's giant jewelry box just like I did as a little girl.





 The blanket Aubrey is laying on was made by Grama's grandmother, she made one for each of her daughters and this one has been passed down again and again. So... my great great grandma, and Aubrey's great great great grandma! There's some family history for ya!



She sure did seem to like Grama... I mean, come on, what's not to like? She's the best! Aubrey just smiled and cooed, and charmed her pants off. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love the story of that blanket! She's got something special to tell her kids!

    ReplyDelete