Friday, November 12, 2010

Feeding time!

Feeding solids has been quite the experience so far... Aubrey doesn't always love to eat what's being served up, but she doesn't miss an opportunity to stick her hands in the bowl, or wipe what's on her mouth all over her face, LOL!

Today I decided to give her her own spoon, in hopes that she might feel a little more involved, and a little less like making a huge mess. It seemed to work for the most part...




Look at that! She figured out how to use it "right"!

I uploaded a little video of feeding time for everyone, I hope it works. She was making me laugh so hard with all her little grossed out faces!

2 comments:

  1. aww, stop giving me oatmeal momma! she's so cute, rachel! merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks dre! Merry Christmas to you guys too!! Won't be long now!! :):)

    ReplyDelete