Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fishes!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it here on the blog yet, but Aubrey is in LOVE with "Finding Nemo." I think it's the vibrant colors more than anything, but the more we watch it, the more I think she just likes it because she likes it!



I'm not sure if we just guessed right, or if she's grown into it, but this kid is all about the fishes! Her little playmat we got from the Orums at the shower is ocean themed, her bouncer is ocean themed, and several of her outfits are "fishy"... I didn't even realize it until the other day, but it all goes together! LOL

Anyway, so we were out running errands this weekend and went by Petco to pick up some things for Squirt the turtle, and Aubrey was in heaven!! She just loved looking at all the fishies swimming around, and seemed ecpecially excited to see the clown fish. We're thinking there may be a salt water aquarium in our future somewhere... LOL

Seeing the fish...
Looking a little confused at first...

Oh, wait! It's Nemo! LOL

We can't WAIT to take her to the downtown aquarium when she's a little bigger!! I just know she's going to love that! It's such a fun place even for adults, I can only imagine how tickled it will make our little fish loving girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment