Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jerry's First Father's Day!

June 20, 2010

Originally Aubrey's due date was June 19th, then at some point during my pregnancy, it got bumped up to June 15th. In any case, Jerry joked that she should come a little early so he could squeeze in his first Father's Day this year. Well, since I was induced on June 3rd, there was more than enough cushion for him to get his wish! I must say I might have enjoyed this day for him just as much as he did! :)

gifts and cards from Mommy, aubrey & Tina


Aubrey all dressed up in her "I Love Daddy" outfit for Father's Day!

pretty little girl!


I made Jerry's favorite dinner: 
My famous fried chicken with cream gravy, 
green beans with bacon, 
and twice baked potatoes. 
He was a pretty happy guy!! :)

Happy first Father's Day to my love... I'm so happy that we had such a special reason to celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment